View Single Post
Old 01-05-10, 02:48 PM   #79
DiscipleDOC

Default Re: The most stable operating system ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean_W View Post
I'm experienced with both Windows and Linux and I've used Linux for well over 10 years. I can say that Windows 7 is 'not' the most stable OS ever.

All I'm saying is; No one can come up with such statements based on 3 months of release time. Apple claim having: "The fastest web browser in the world". To me and a lot of people, that's pure arrogance.
Windows 7 has been around for more than 3 months. I've been using it since last summer.

I've used linux for over 10 years myself. I've build my first mail server with Red Hat for a company I used to work with. I had security issues, and exchange problems out of that box for many years, and I've had experts to tell me that it was issues with linux itself--not the box that I've built.

Linux has it's moments, but it is not a good os for the desktop. For you to deny this makes you non-credible. Windows 7 is in it's baby stage of being in the public view and has sold more copies than even MS expected. I have 4 boxes in my possession that is running Windows 7, and NONE of them has EVER crashed in the 6+ months I've been running Windows 7.
DiscipleDOC is offline   Reply With Quote