View Single Post
Old 01-05-10, 03:35 PM   #83
DiscipleDOC

Default Re: The most stable operating system ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean_W View Post
Again your forgot to put, in your opinion at the end in regard to "but it is not a good os for the desktop". Linux has 35% of the Netbook market which is as close the a "desktop" OS as you're going to get.
Did you add "in my opinion" on anything that you responded to? Again, your arrogance is stinking up the place. Also, Netbook==desktop, so you logic has failed, and that's a fact.

Quote:
BTW, It's a little known fact that Microsoft don't make that much money from retail sales. Microsoft make their biggest amount of money by selling to OEM companies, of which they have a declining monopoly on.
Your point?

Quote:
Have you used Linux as your primary OS for over 10 years like me? Wow. Why is it such news that your new OS hasn't crashed? It must be a new thing for Windows then, but even based on six months is nothing. Expect a couple of service packs though.
Actually, I did, so your assumptions are wrong...and like I've stated in previous posts (if you would take the time to read instead of responding), I choose to use Windows over Linux.

I am not going to debate with you any further. You have the gall to call others arrogant, but fail to see the arrogance and the utter disdain you have for Microsoft.

As I said in another post, Linux will NEVER have the market share that Microsoft has. For you to not be aware of that is sheer ignorance. Linux will always be a "good" os, but won't be able to touch a real os.
DiscipleDOC is offline   Reply With Quote