View Single Post
Old 01-05-10, 05:48 PM   #119
DiscipleDOC

Default Re: The most stable operating system ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean_W View Post
DOC. The Windows gaming market is dying. That's why people keep turning to bittottrent and game developers are moving to other platforms. PC sales are sharply down.

You guys are in denial. Sticking with each other doesn't make your bull**** truth or the fact you're a mod. Drolfrawd needs you to back him up. There is nothing like being backed up by a mod to make you think you're right.
You keep jumping from topic to topic hoping that you can hit the target. Heck, even a clock is right at least twice a day...but you seem to can't get it right once, can you..?

Ok, let's do it your way. Show me one shred of proof that the PC gaming market is dead. Prove me wrong.

EDIT: And as far as "sticking with each other", I would be the first to say that I'm wrong about anything. It's about being a real man. Pride will be the one that will always make you go from point to point to point without the first clue to proving any of those points. I've been in the tech business many years, and I can make the statement about Win 7 being the most stable without the second thought, but because Microsoft's name is attached to Win 7, you absolutely hate the idea.
DiscipleDOC is offline   Reply With Quote