View Single Post
Old 01-20-10, 11:46 PM   #106
CybrSage

Default Re: Post pics of your home theater audio setups!

First pic is the HTPC. An ASUS P5Q-EM, E7200, 4GB RAM, ATI 5670, BR / HD-DVD dual format drive, and Win7 32Bit, all wrapped up in a Zalman HD160 case.

Second pic is the AVR. Denon 3808CI...and the assorted networking gear to make it all work (vonage, wireless router, gigabit switch, cable modem).

Third Pic is the TV. Panasonic TH-42PZ700U, Paradigm Millenium 20 Trio and Entertainment Center (yes, that is Moses holding the ten commandments). I used a recessed light hole cutter attachment for my drill to cut 118mm holes in the bottom of the entertainment center directly under the center of the two sections. I hooked up 120mm noctua fans, wired them to a radio shack dc adapter and have them running at 9vdc, they are very very quiet and push a lot of air into the entertainment center. I have fans on the back of the entertainment center to pull the air out, hooked up the same way.

Fourth pic is just a further away view, showing the couches and one of my cats:

Not shown is the Paradigm PDR-10 subwoofer, two Paradigm Cinema 90s (left and right surrounds), and the Paradigm Cinema CC110 (rear center), making up the 6.1 system. Also have a HDHomeRun dual digital tuner and a AverMedia 780 tuner (which I only use for analog).

Next purchase will be a cablecard multi reader and then some buttkickers.