View Single Post
Old 01-24-10, 05:57 PM   #79
Slytat

Default Re: 5870/5970 vs. GF100 (Fermi)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xion X2 View Post
Guy, you are really dense.

You claim that I have "red-tinted" glasses; THAT'S what it has to do with it. Guys who have "red-tinted glasses" don't go buying 1,500$ worth of Nvidia hardware or say nice things about the company left and right.

And, once again, you're confusing opinion with fact. It is a fact that 5970 is significantly faster than 285 SLI in several titles. This has been clearly shown from the links that I've already provided.

And again, I don't care WHAT you've done, because you are not a reputable source, now are you? You expect me and everyone here to take your word for something as being objective and proof? Why? Because you say so?

What proof have you offered that we can take seriously? I haven't seen graphs, screenshots with frame counters, framerate logs, anything. All I have to go on is what you're saying, and to this point, you haven't really shown me that you're trustworthy.

Ok. I'll do that when you write to Anandtech, FiringSquad, and all the other sites out there that show different than what Guru3D showed.
I don't mind a friendly disagreement but when the insults start I have to draw the line so lets just go our separate ways. I'm sure we both have better things to do than argue about video cards

PS : JFYI, I never asked for any endorsements from you or anybody else here, I stated my experiences and was not looking for any validation. Do you really think I care if they meet with your approval? (That's a resounding "I don't" in case you were in any doubt).

PPS : 10-15% is not significant in my opinion but that's subjective. Obviously you think it is and you are entitled to that opinion.

See ya
Slytat is offline   Reply With Quote