View Single Post
Old 01-26-10, 09:32 PM   #66
NarcissistZero
Loving Everything Me

Send a message via AIM to NarcissistZero
Default Re: ***Official Mass Effect 2 (PC) Thread***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroy View Post
Hyper-dialog Gears of War in space, isn't that what everyone wants? Professional reviewers sure lap it up.
Pretty sure this game, despite being a shooter with RPG elements, has a lot more depth and story integrity than Gears of War.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brady View Post
I don't seem to be getting any AA through nHancer. I've tried multisampling and supersampling; neither one seems to do anything. I'm using the latest official nVidia drivers. Maybe I need to update nHancer...?
From another forum:
Quote:
Anti-aliasing works using the 00000045 AA & HDR compatibility tag. I was actually surprised that it turned out to be that one instead of any of the Unreal 3 options. Some also found that the same tag in the first Mass Effect works, but that seems to be hit or miss. This was using the most recent driver (196.21).
Worked for me.

P.S.: Cerebus Network and EA account works for me now, got all my DLC and sitting pretty!
I gots one of them high powered gaming computers with an EVGA GTX 480 video thingy and a Q9550 processing device and also one of them Windows 7 64 operating programs with 4GB of some Corsair 1033 DDR2 ram.

Steam, Xbox Live and PSN: StingingVelvet
NarcissistZero is offline   Reply With Quote