View Single Post
Old 01-26-10, 10:01 PM   #69
ArrowMk84

Default Re: ***Official Mass Effect 2 (PC) Thread***

Fun game so far. I'm only a couple hours end, but I'm already far more impress with ME2 than was with ME1 at the same point. So far I'm mostly positive with the gameplay chains, although I wish they kept more skills and kept the ammo types. I do not miss the inventory system (Bioware either needs to go back to Baldur's Gate style inventory in its games instead of the damn lists they've been using since KotOR, and a little bit of thought about the control set up would make work well with console D pad, too, with possibly something like context sensitive display).

The new Normandy is slick, with much better lighting. EDI is a little freaky - Tricia Helfer used the same tone for EDI that she used for a fairly annoyed Head Six... Keep waiting for Baltar to show up...
Intel i7-2600k @ 4.6GHz | Asus Maximus IV Extreme | 2x4GB Corsair Vengeance 1866 MHz 9-10-9-27 | Dual EVGA GeForce GTX 580 3GB | Creative X-Fi Titanium Pro PCI-E | Intel 510 Series SSD 120 GB | 2x Raptor 600 GB RAID | 2TB WD Black | Lite-On 21x Blu-ray Burner | Corsair AX1200 Modular PSU | Silverstone FT02 | Corsair H60 with Dual Fans | Dell 3007-HC 30" LCD | Audioengine 5 & S8

Windows 7 Ultimate x64 SP1
ArrowMk84 is offline   Reply With Quote