View Single Post
Old 01-27-10, 11:59 AM   #105
Vardant

Default Re: ***Official Mass Effect 2 (PC) Thread***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjaman09 View Post
An odd complaint since guns did not use ammo at all in ME1 or ME2 and it clearly explains why in the codex entries. The clips you're using are a replacement for the overheat system of the first game (which was annoying, this is better).
You're really trying to tell us, that it's better to run out of bullets completely, than to wait for weapon to cooldown? Picking up those damn clips is annoying as hell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjaman09 View Post
There's the same amount of guns as the first game, (if not more) and many shooters as well. I have no less than 20 or so different guns right now, how is that "pathetic"?
More? Seriously?
2 guns, 2 SMG's, 3 sniper rifles - one only usable by Legion, 3 shotguns, 2 rifles, 5 heavy weapons. And that's it. Not to mention, there are no statistics at all.

The game is a good third person shooter, but an RPG? Not by a long shot. It feels good, when you're playing it, but it feels empty after you finish it. 80% of the time is spent on recruiting and then it takes 20 minutes to finish it. It's more like a copy of the first one, only with different people.

Mass Effect was dumbed down KotOR and this is even worse. You at least had to work on your relationships before, now everyone just becomes loyal and they do everything you say
Vardant is offline   Reply With Quote