01-27-10, 01:13 PM
Join Date: Dec 2006
Re: ***Official Mass Effect 2 (PC) Thread***
Originally Posted by nekrosoft13
Ok, first the good
1) story so far seems to be an improvement compared to ME
2) fights seem to be more fluid, engaging.
now the bad parts
1) Inventory system, almost completely gone, you can pick type of gun, and pick type of armor, thats it
2) custom armors (blood dragon, inferno), why can't you remove the damn helmet. Animation in bar when you ask for drink, goes through the helmet
3) 4 times I got stuck in different objects, ceiling, barricade, floor and a rock
4) Almost all types of guns use same type of ammo, same bull**** they tried in Deus Ex2
5) RPG elements almost completely gone
6) no In-game DLC download system
7) maybe a spoiler ---> Jack, come on, WTF, she was able to destroy half of the ****ing ship, blow holes in the side of steal walls, and jet in the fight she is weak and keeps dying. the Jack intro scene was a bit over exaggeration, don't you think?
8) Why does Zaeed have no conversation system? did they forget?
9) very limited amount of guns - pathetic, they turn the game into shooter and have less guns then before
Conclusion: Worst Bioware creation to this date
Agree with your post. I was hoping they would go MORE rpg and tactical but seems they wanted to appeal to the Gears of Wars type crowd. Sadly, this game has the Fear2 syndrome.
Vista64 Home Premium
CPU E8500 with Corsair H50 cooler
HIS 6970, always 19x10res
Memory 8 Gig OCZ 1000@1024
Display Westinghouse 37" LVM-37w1 LCD monitor