View Single Post
Old 01-27-10, 12:54 PM   #123
Ninjaman09
Takin 'er easy

Default Re: ***Official Mass Effect 2 (PC) Thread***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardant View Post
You're really trying to tell us, that it's better to run out of bullets completely, than to wait for weapon to cooldown? Picking up those damn clips is annoying as hell.
I'm saying that his criticism of the ammo system is baseless. Frankly I don't care about the clips and don't find it annoying, but to each his own.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardant
More? Seriously?
2 guns, 2 SMG's, 3 sniper rifles - one only usable by Legion, 3 shotguns, 2 rifles, 5 heavy weapons. And that's it. Not to mention, there are no statistics at all.
I'm not sure I understand your point. He said there aren't many guns compared to most shooters, most shooters have about a dozen or so...which as you clearly pointed out, this game has. What does a lack of stats have to do with anything? We're talking in terms of Mass Effect 1, which also didn't have stats.

Quote:
The game is a good third person shooter, but an RPG? Not by a long shot. It feels good, when you're playing it, but it feels empty after you finish it. 80% of the time is spent on recruiting and then it takes 20 minutes to finish it. It's more like a copy of the first one, only with different people.
What are you talking about? I don't think anyone said this game was a straight-up RPG.

Quote:
Mass Effect was dumbed down KotOR and this is even worse. You at least had to work on your relationships before, now everyone just becomes loyal and they do everything you say
The relationships work exactly the same in this game as KotOR or any other Bioware game, what are you talking about?
CORSAIR CMPSU-850TX
Dell U2410
Ninjaman09 is offline   Reply With Quote