View Single Post
Old 01-27-10, 01:56 PM   #130
Vardant

Default Re: ***Official Mass Effect 2 (PC) Thread***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjaman09 View Post
I'm saying that his criticism of the ammo system is baseless. Frankly I don't care about the clips and don't find it annoying, but to each his own.
Maybe you need to play on higher difficulty to see that.

Quote:
I'm not sure I understand your point. He said there aren't many guns compared to most shooters, most shooters have about a dozen or so...which as you clearly pointed out, this game has. What does a lack of stats have to do with anything? We're talking in terms of Mass Effect 1, which also didn't have stats.
No he didn't. He's saying they turned it into a shooter and it has less guns, than the first one, which is true.
Without stats, you can't tell what is better and how.

Quote:
What are you talking about? I don't think anyone said this game was a straight-up RPG.
First one was an RPG and this one is still being presented same way or it is in most of the reviews I've read so far.

Quote:
The relationships work exactly the same in this game as KotOR or any other Bioware game, what are you talking about?
You sure about that? I never maxed everyone in one playthrough of KotOR 1/2. In ME2, you have to talk maybe 6-7 times to everyone and suddenly you're BFF's with everyone. You can't lose them over a decision, that they don't agree with, they just don't care.
Vardant is offline   Reply With Quote