View Single Post
Old 01-28-10, 06:55 PM   #181
Sazar
Sayonara !!!

Default Re: *** Official Retail Crysis Review Thread ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemecb View Post
Believe me, the first thing I do when I find a rocket launcher is use it on the chopper, but they seem to be few and far between. Maybe I just need to look harder for them. I tried the boat gun but I'm just too exposed doing that and I always got reamed by rockets before I had any chance of taking it down.

I have been using the suit enhancements, but when I've spent ten minutes skulking in the bushes trying to stay out of sight and kill the soldiers blocking the way, then get randomly killed by the chopper through treecover while cloaked it really, really sucks. I guess I just need to quicksave more often (which was part of my problem with the early game - I thought they were using the Far Cry checkpoint system so you couldn't quicksave). I just really don't like doing that, especially when I'm playing on easy.
If you just have soldiers, you can essentially speed right past them and then go directly into camo mode, or hide in the vegetation or whatever.

Believe me, I know what you are saying, but I've played both Crysis and Warhead like 10-15 times each and there are SO many ways to approach each scenario Choppers are obviously tougher and one of my biggest annoyances about the game, but, there are indeed launchers all over the place when you run into groups of the enemy and you can bring them down with just a couple of shots on target

Or you can use a mounted gun or the boat's gun. Lots of options
Sazar is offline   Reply With Quote