View Single Post
Old 02-06-10, 06:43 AM   #13
Rollo

Default Re: multimonitor with nvidia

Quote:
Originally Posted by design View Post
knows somebody if there is a possibility to drive 3 projectors (xga -> 3.072x768) from one pc? certainly i need 2 graphic cards, but which? the window of the application has the size of 3072x768 px. and we need a high graphic performance for our 3D OpenGL software.

am i right in the assumption, that only the Fermi GF100 will solve my problem? : http://www.tomshardware.com/news/Nvi...ound,9394.html
apparently there is no common multimonitor-possibility with nvidia cards till the release of the new fermi cuda gmu's?

bye
sebastian
You will need two fermi cards, or two last gen GF cards (E.G. GTX260 SLi) to run 3d Surround Vision and Surround Vision.

This is due to 2 X DVI outputs, the drivers will launch with fermi this financial quarter. (likely early March, according to rumor)

There is currently no OpenGL capability with 3d Vision; however, there are no longer OpenGL games either.

Rig 2:
intel 2500K + NVIDIA GTX590 + Dell 3007 WFPHC

[SIZE="1"]NVIDIA Focus Group Member
[B]NVIDIA Focus Group Members receive free software and/or hardware from NVIDIA from time to time to facilitate the evaluation of NVIDIA products. However, the opinions expressed are solely those of the Members.[/B][/SIZE]
Rollo is offline   Reply With Quote