Re: ***Official BioShock 2 (PC) Feedback Thread***
A few beefs with the game.
1. Why do I get bashed by splicers and killed? I don't feel as powerful as a big daddy from Bioshock 1.
2. Every bad guy has guns. What happened to wrenches?? again, you just dont feel as powerful
3. I'm always outta eve, drill fuel, ammo,etc.
4. I never have enough money
5. As big daddy you are a lumbering, sluggish hulk
Its hard to do anything without getting killed. Theres not enough of the things you need to survive and you are slow. Been playing about an hour today I love the hacking/remote hacking though.
i7-2600k @ 4.6Ghz, Zotac GTX 680 (1310/7000), 16GB DDR3 1600, 2 x 1TB Samsung F3 RAID 0, Windows 7 x64, CPU and GPU custom watercooled
Originally Posted by General Lee
Oh, if the whole world had only one neck for me to squeeze in my hands...