View Single Post
Old 02-21-10, 11:45 PM   #95
Rollo

Default Re: Nvidia may be in trouble according to this article

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptkarl View Post
First of all, shadow001 I totally agree w/ you 100%. But you must remember you are posting on an NVidia site and these fanboys have really gotten thier little green egos hurt because ATI has been kicking thier ass the last 6 months w/ the 5000 series cards.

Secondly, Rollo bacause you are an Nvidia fanboy I understand and except your opinion here. After all, this IS an NVidia site.

I say let's just agree to disagree. HOWEVER, noone in there right mind can ignore the facts. As it stands right now, ATI has the fastest, best performing, most efficient (power usage), most economical cards on the planet.........PERIOD.......END OF STORY. Hello? It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that one out!

Now that may change w/ Fermi's release. But we'll just have to wait and see won't we.....

Kapt
What guys like you and Shadow forget is that this is not a sporting event where we're cheering for teams.

Why would any sane persons ego be hurt? Why would any sane person think "ATi has been kicking their ass"?

Heh- if anything ATi is HELPING my ass. If NVIDIA didn't have any competition, I doubt they'd have bother with a focus group, and I wouldn't get the review samples to give my impression of. They'd just sell whatever they make, and we'd all have to buy it, because there would be nothing else.

Kaptkarl- do you feel bad when NVIDIA has the fastest card on the market? Have you ever given any thought to whether that is mature or "normal"? Seems to me you must think it's a normal state of affairs to have one's ego hurt by these events that are beyond your control and largely shouldn't matter to anyone but employees of either firm, if you're assuming we would react in this way.

Something to think about Kapt- and maybe speak to a psychiatrist about. Help is available.

Rig 2:
intel 2500K + NVIDIA GTX590 + Dell 3007 WFPHC

[SIZE="1"]NVIDIA Focus Group Member
[B]NVIDIA Focus Group Members receive free software and/or hardware from NVIDIA from time to time to facilitate the evaluation of NVIDIA products. However, the opinions expressed are solely those of the Members.[/B][/SIZE]
Rollo is offline   Reply With Quote