View Single Post
Old 02-25-10, 12:09 PM   #24
LurkerLito

Default Re: Heavy rain demo on psn

I played it last night for about an hour and half and it feels like an adventure game with QTE placed in spots. So far it seems OK nothing really that special. It really just feels like a new Indigo Prophecy with better graphics. Story seems interesting enough but I can't see myself playing it more than once though even with multiple endings. The QTEs aren't that bad but for some reason I still don't like them. It's like they were just put there for no reason other than to be annoying. For example they time some movements so if you press left too fast it doesn't work you have to slowly move the stick to the left for the action to occur. The multiple button press to get something to work properly seems weird and the one I can't stand are the shake the controller ones.

Main PC: Asus P8Z77-V Deluxe ; Intel i7-3770k ; GSkill Ripjaws X Series 16GB DDR3 2133 (2x8GB) ; Seasonic X Series X-1050 PSU ; Corsair H100 ; EVGA GTX-670 ; Mushkin 240GB SSD system drive
Old PC: ABIT IP35 Pro ; Intel Core2 Quad Q6600 ; Patriot 6GB (3x2GB) DDR2 800 RAM ; EVGA GTX480 SC ; Antec P190 Case ; EnzoTech Ultra120 CPU Cooler
LurkerLito is offline   Reply With Quote