View Single Post
Old 02-28-10, 06:08 AM   #28
Trademark

Default Re: I know nobody really knows but is a GTX480 going to be faster then a HD5970

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enrico_be View Post
Hehe, the Fermin card I recently had a debate with some members there because they were claiming semiaccurate.com is a very reliable source ... after some discussion they actually convinced me Few days later, the Fermin article appeared and I only read some specs and was so euphoric that I immediately copy pasted some stuff en started posting on some fora (like tweakers.net) ... because I like to bring the latest news I made a big mistake not actually reading it ... yea, I thought it was real :x I won't make that mistake again

The tweaker site is a very good news site and they have a very big dutch community And same, also not a superactive member You will find most of my posts in the latest Nvidia thread and a few in the Flight simulator thread
Haha, yeh I saw some of it in the NVIDIA thread. You edited your post to say something like "//fake" Yeh tweakers is pretty much the site to go if you're interested in anything related to computers and other stuff. Great site.