View Single Post
Old 02-28-10, 06:12 AM   #81
NarcissistZero
Loving Everything Me

Send a message via AIM to NarcissistZero
Default Re: Official Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by mailman2 View Post
Also, I've gotta be honest it's got nothing to do with people wanting things for free. Most people just want their purchase to be worth the money. Sure, there are people that will just pirate to pirate but you know what? Those people wouldn't buy the game anyways so it's not really a lost sale.
Where does this concept come from? If piracy were completely eliminated tomorrow you are telling me all these people would stop gaming entirely? They play games now, a lot of games one assumes, why would they suddenly never game again if they had to pay for it? It's just a ridiculous justification statement.

As for the rest, it's tired old arguements, I have no use for it. Not sure if you want the game? Then don't freaking buy it. You are not entitled to a free preview, end of story.

Sorry, you are helping people kill my platform, you get no sympathy or understanding from me.
I gots one of them high powered gaming computers with an EVGA GTX 480 video thingy and a Q9550 processing device and also one of them Windows 7 64 operating programs with 4GB of some Corsair 1033 DDR2 ram.

Steam, Xbox Live and PSN: StingingVelvet
NarcissistZero is offline   Reply With Quote