View Single Post
Old 02-28-10, 08:59 PM   #63
shadow001

Default Re: I know nobody really knows but is a GTX480 going to be faster then a HD5970

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rollo View Post
As you are to old to to bullsh*t with a straight face, did you wear a crazy grin as you posted the following bullsh*t, in half of one thread no less:

I left out all your off topic posts about how great ATi is, and the second half of the thread's FUD, because I was becoming nauseous.

Like I said, you're here to pimp ATi and try to damage NVIDIA, no two ways about it. As such, I'm just going to keep pointing out your apparently viral activities.
Please,all of those are valid questions which we have yet to get direct answers,and you know it all too well,but still keep on going posting FUD of your own like "Once Fermi is released there won't be many HD5*** sales from that point onwards" or "Fermi will be worth the wait"

Give it a break already.....I'm enjoying at least a few games in DX11 already with 3 monitors,and have been able to do so now for about 3 months,and even longer still for those who bought HD5870's way back in september,and there's no 2 way's about arguing that simple FACT no matter how you twist it.....Nvidia served the top performance crown on a silver platter to ATI by being this late to the game.