View Single Post
Old 02-28-10, 09:36 PM   #64
Rollo

Default Re: I know nobody really knows but is a GTX480 going to be faster then a HD5970

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow001 View Post
Please,all of those are valid questions which we have yet to get direct answers,and you know it all too well,but still keep on going posting FUD of your own like "Once Fermi is released there won't be many HD5*** sales from that point onwards" or "Fermi will be worth the wait"

Give it a break already.....I'm enjoying at least a few games in DX11 already with 3 monitors,and have been able to do so now for about 3 months,and even longer still for those who bought HD5870's way back in september,and there's no 2 way's about arguing that simple FACT no matter how you twist it.....Nvidia served the top performance crown on a silver platter to ATI by being this late to the game.
LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow001 View Post
He just doesn't get that unified standards always win out to make software using a particular feature a lot more popular,and was bragging that he's got 8 games using that feature
But of course your 2 DX11 games trump 8 PhysX games, right?

Did ATi give you the cards and monitors for your work here? Can you post receipts with your name/address blurred in the next few hours? If so, I'll leave the "viral" alone and just call you a garden variety troll.

But honestly, given the work you put into pimping ATi and posting FUD about NVIDIA, I'm kind of doubting it. LMK if you don't have the capability to post the receipts, I'll shoot you my email addy.

Rig 2:
intel 2500K + NVIDIA GTX590 + Dell 3007 WFPHC

[SIZE="1"]NVIDIA Focus Group Member
[B]NVIDIA Focus Group Members receive free software and/or hardware from NVIDIA from time to time to facilitate the evaluation of NVIDIA products. However, the opinions expressed are solely those of the Members.[/B][/SIZE]