View Single Post
Old 02-28-10, 10:59 PM   #71
shadow001

Default Re: I know nobody really knows but is a GTX480 going to be faster then a HD5970

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rollo View Post
I notice you didn't post the receipts. How hard is that? Log on to the Etailer, pull up your account and shoot a screenshot? Or snap a picture with your phone or camera if you went to B&M?

When I saw how very much trouble you went to in that one thread alone to pimp ATi and throw FUD at NVIDIA, and how you're sporting $1200 worth of ATi video cards plus three monitors, my spidey sense started tingling.

Not that I don't think people can afford that kind of stuff, I can myself, but most people don't. And then there's the matter of the hours and hours you spend on the NVIDIA fan site posting how great ATi cards are, and why Charlie says NVIDIA sux.

To me, that makes you a rare breed of troll. So how about taking 10 minutes and humoring us with some receipts? Tell you what- I've purchased $600-$700 worth of PC hardware in the last week or so myself- I'll post receipts if you will.

Rollo,i mean this in the nicest way possible....You're a dumbass,period.

How the hell was Nvidia desperate enough to accept you in their focus group is just mind boggling given all the arguments you've used so far in this thread,it really is.