Originally Posted by shadow001
1. PhysX---> closed standard.
2. CUDA--->Yup,closed standard.
3. AA for UE3 games----> i can force that thru the control panel anyhow,so you're BS'ing there.
4. TWIMTBP--->Funny you mention a marketing and developer support program as added value for end users,since there's actually been cases where TWIMTBP games actually performing better with ATI hardware....Not all of them,but a few...
5. Optimus is the only one that's cool,but that applies to notebook users,not enthusiasts having the most powerfull graphics cards on the market,even 2~3 of them in SLI or crossfire rigs.
1 and 2 are only closed because, ATI refuses to support it.
3, hey, bitch to ATI to get to programming and giving up their own code to be added in a patch. But I guess its easier for you fanATIcs to simply blame Nvidia when they had NOTHING to do with what teh Dev decided to do about the code.
4. The program is not ment to give Nvidia cards extra added performance. Its there to ensure the game works right without issue when released with Nvidia cards and to fix issues when they arrise for existing games. It is also there to help Devs when they need it.
5. You do realize the point of the tech is so that you could buy a 3g laptop with intel onboard and high added and switch when need seemlessly right? Enthusiasts buy highend gaming laptops, not the general public.