View Single Post
Old 03-01-10, 06:53 AM   #95
Rollo

Default Re: I know nobody really knows but is a GTX480 going to be faster then a HD5970

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow001 View Post
That question is valid only in your screwed up mind....Just my opinion though.
Ah. So as the person who likely accounts for more posts than anyone else in the GF100 forum on the NVIDIA fan site, who just happens to be using $1200 - $1400 worth of ATi cards, and had $1200-$1400 worth of ATi last gen cards, is one of very, very few people on the forums with a costly EyeFinity rig, and spends his time in the GF100 forum posting FUD from Charlie or love letters to ATi, you thought I was "crazy" having it cross my mind you might be an ATi viral marketer?

And that it is even more suspicious you'd spend some hours after the request for receipts trying maintain your charade but you still wouldn't post the receipts?

What's the matter? The guy with $2000+ worth of graphics equipment doesn't have a digital camera, or know how to hit the "prt sc" key? Uh huh.

You're right, it's outside the realm of possibility you're a viral marketer. You could have just posted the receipts in less time than it took you to make the many posts saying you wouldn't.

EDIT:
Hey! You're an old pro at posting FUD for ATi! LOVE your comments about the 2900XTX "monster" <snicker>

http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/show...ht=2900&page=2

Rig 2:
intel 2500K + NVIDIA GTX590 + Dell 3007 WFPHC

[SIZE="1"]NVIDIA Focus Group Member
[B]NVIDIA Focus Group Members receive free software and/or hardware from NVIDIA from time to time to facilitate the evaluation of NVIDIA products. However, the opinions expressed are solely those of the Members.[/B][/SIZE]