View Single Post
Old 03-01-10, 01:02 PM   #26
abcgamer

Cool Re: New God of War III Trailer

Saw this in another site, first 30min. But if you do not want to read. First few and last few lines are enough to get early impressions lol

first part
Quote:
And I am here to tell you that the first 30 minutes of God of War III is the best first 30 minutes of any videogame I have ever played.

You really are not ready for this game. Seriously.
Last part

Quote:

But that doesn’t mean everything is the same! Obviously, the game is a huge step up visually from the previous games, displaying the best graphics I have ever seen in a videogame -- yup, even better than Uncharted 2. And the few new mechanics I saw implemented in the first 30 minutes of the game are original enough to feel fresh, but not too different to feel awkward.

Basically, the first 30 minutes I played was perfect. Absolutely perfect. The graphics were jaw-dropping; the gameplay was solid and already addictive; and there were more “holy sh*t!” moments in the opening sequence than some games have in their entireties.

Obviously I recommend God of War III to anyone who owns a PlayStation 3. If you own a PS3, there is no excuse to not pick this up when it is released on March 16th. Heck, even if you don’t own a PS3, get the game anyway! I bet even holding the box would be a cool experience.

Even though I only got to play the first 30 minutes of the game, I can say with confidence that God of War III is going to offer an unforgettable experience -- easily one of the best this generation.
http://www.destructoid.com/you-are-n...i-165126.phtml
abcgamer is offline   Reply With Quote