View Single Post
Old 03-01-10, 01:26 PM   #107
Rollo

Default Re: I know nobody really knows but is a GTX480 going to be faster then a HD5970

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow001 View Post
LOL,you're getting desperate,searching for a last straw argument that has nothing to do wiith the topic at hand,showing my bills on what i buy is nothing of your ****ing business or anyone elses either for that matter....I showed tons of benchmarks on another thread not that long ago,from my own Photobucket account,and that's enough proof.

As for that thread,and if you read it carefully,which i'm sure you didn't,the main reason why i waited for the card isn't out of loyalty in the least.....It's having bought an Nvidia 7950 GX2 about 4 months before the 8800GTX cards were released,i received about 2 driver updates if you don't include the driver that ships with the card,and then driver support fell off a cliff for 8 solid months there afterwards,as i was using Windows XP 64bit.

I paid 750$ for that card and got **** support driver wise,and say what you will about ATI,they have final non beta drivers released every month,even if you don't own the lastest and greatest card they currently make....**** me over like that an expect that i contiinue being a nice little sheep and support your company and keep on buying your products....I'm not that much of an idiot thanks.

It's no wonder you've already been banned from other forums given your replies so far.
LOL

Outed!

I've posted lots of benchies over the years with cards given me as well, doesn't prove I bought them. As a matter of fact, in my case, a lot of them I didn't.

Whole different animal for you though isn't it High Roader? If you come clean and admit ATi gave you the hardware, it will make news across the internet.

A lot of people don't even remember when ATi hired High Road to handle their viral marketing.

Of course, you'd be banned from here instantly, and I think I may well contact Mike C. in regard to you activities here and refusal to post a copy of your receipts with name and addy blurred.

You can always tell Mike it's none of his business, but given the amount of off topic and FUD you've posted, will he leave you on the board? I wonder.

I have years of experience moderating myself, and the old saying "If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, it's probably a duck" often is true.

Rig 2:
intel 2500K + NVIDIA GTX590 + Dell 3007 WFPHC

[SIZE="1"]NVIDIA Focus Group Member
[B]NVIDIA Focus Group Members receive free software and/or hardware from NVIDIA from time to time to facilitate the evaluation of NVIDIA products. However, the opinions expressed are solely those of the Members.[/B][/SIZE]