View Single Post
Old 03-01-10, 04:08 PM   #110
shadow001

Default Re: I know nobody really knows but is a GTX480 going to be faster then a HD5970

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rollo View Post
LOL

Outed!

I've posted lots of benchies over the years with cards given me as well, doesn't prove I bought them. As a matter of fact, in my case, a lot of them I didn't.

Whole different animal for you though isn't it High Roader? If you come clean and admit ATi gave you the hardware, it will make news across the internet.

A lot of people don't even remember when ATi hired High Road to handle their viral marketing.

Of course, you'd be banned from here instantly, and I think I may well contact Mike C. in regard to you activities here and refusal to post a copy of your receipts with name and addy blurred.

You can always tell Mike it's none of his business, but given the amount of off topic and FUD you've posted, will he leave you on the board? I wonder.

I have years of experience moderating myself, and the old saying "If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, it's probably a duck" often is true.

LOL...what a loser...

It's hard to believe you even could moderate when you have the mentality of a 12 year old,and think you're entitled to know what you want,when you want it.....Just something to think about