Thread: About the site
View Single Post
Old 09-28-02, 07:45 AM   #10
SnakeEyes

Send a message via ICQ to SnakeEyes

When I said this site is my #1 to visit each day, I meant the forums. The main nVNews page gets looked at during the day too, but these forums (and the guys who run it, along with those who participate, even those I debate / argue with) are what I was talking about when I meant the #1 place to visit.

On the bombing run thing, I wasn't able to play any yesterday, thanks to two lawnmowers that I'm working on. One start immediately every time, but has started some weird surging. Even after cleaning the air filter and changing the spark plug, then cleaning inside the blower cover it's refusing to clear up. (I'm guessing now that the carb needs removed, cleaned, and rebuilt, ugh). The other is much newer, and just seems to not be wanting to start, period (not even a puff or a single sound of it trying to actually fire when I crank on the cord). I have a brand spanking new replacement for both, but I really don't want to toss out the others, since the symptoms both show are really likely only minor repairs, if I can just figure the problems out.

Uh, anyway, as far as that concerns bombing run, I'll probably play some this evening / tonight, mowers be d***ed. Hopefully you're there. (This is the best part about this site- the people who mod here also participate elsewhere. Some people at many other places I visit are only visible on their forum(s)).