View Single Post
Old 03-13-10, 07:02 AM   #54
FearMeAll

Default Re: New God of War III Trailer

Watch the gamespot review of Uncharted 2. Just watch it. This douche never even says one single thing about the love and care that went into the graphics for the ENTIRE review. It was an incomplete review, and tells you why you visit forums like nvnews if you want to get the real story.
http://www.gamespot.com/ps3/action/u...y;watch-review

That certain reviewer has a trend like that. I hate his reviews. He will never mention graphics and that's not the whole thing but it's a necessary part of it and if he gets paid to do this stuff he should at least give it a couple minutes. The developers put all that work in for a reason.
[FONT="Courier New"] HTPC: Intel Wolfdale 3ghz, 4 gigs DDR2 800 ram, 500gig HDD, Craptastic 7600GS, Windows 7 32bit, XBMC installed [/FONT] :D
[B]My Video Encoding/Office rig:[/B] [I] Intel QX9650 @ 3ghz, 1333mhz FSB, 4gigs Patriot Extreme DDR3 @ 1333mhz, XFX 790i 3-way Sli mobo, Xf-Fi Extreme Gamer, 400watt Fanless Power Supply, 9500GT 64-bit bus(ouch!), 8.750TB HDD, Windows 7 64-bit Ultimate. [B][FONT="Arial Narrow"]Everything at stock and completely boring..[/FONT][/B][/I] :type:
FearMeAll is offline   Reply With Quote