Originally Posted by rudedog
Latest patch just hitting now for steam and non steam clients
* Server browser downloads 100 entries instead of 500 in a chunk this makes the Cancel button more responsive
* Fixed crash during server browser refresh
* Low-level networking library switched back to the optimized version (the game client was temporarily running with one that had more debugging logic in it)
* Localization fixes in the scoreboard
* Server browser ping handling code modified
Has anyone been able to see server pings? I have never been able to.