View Single Post
Old 03-23-10, 04:06 AM   #6
Muppet

Default Re: I have seen the future....

Quote:
Originally Posted by pkirby11 View Post
You do know that physx is just a gimmick that will never take off. In fact I hope it never does just like this crap 3D television. I don't need to wear glasses that make me dizzy to watch TV! Okay back on topic, as for DX11 that's not really the future since ATI has been able to do it for months now, more like that's NVIDIA catching up to the future.

God I swear, I have nothing against NVIDIA but vague PR garbage from a man endorsed by NVIDIA makes me not want to buy their products. I really don't like people like you. Sorry just my opinion. What is the point of this post?! Nothing really its meaningless and stupid drivel. I was looking forward to this Friday but if you keep this up you'll make my mind up for me and I'll just go with ATI just to spite you!

I should go to be now I'm tired.
Why so negative.

As for 3D being rubbish. It isn't and not by any stretch of the imagination. Just because you may have never seen it or are interested in it, doesn't mean there aren't plenty of people who are. I tell you this. There is no better gaming immersion than 3D period. Honestly, you really do feel as if you are a part of the world. 2D gaming, just doesn't compare.

As for DX11 comment, it is the future. ATM there are only a couple of games that support it. And even then there won't be full support until such time as consoles are able to do it.

Don't be so negative and perk up for goodness sakes.
Asus Rampage IV Extreme Black Edition | Intel 4930k | SS Phasechange | 16GB Corsair Platinum DDR3 1866 | Asus GTX680 x2 SLI | Corsair AX1200 Watt PSU | Lian-Li PC-8NWX | Intel 520 120Gb SSD x2 | Samsung S27A950D 27" 120Hz | HP ZR24w 24" S-IPS x3 Nvidia Surround @6000x1200 | Xonar Essence STX
Muppet is offline   Reply With Quote