View Single Post
Old 03-23-10, 07:36 AM   #17
Toss3
.<<o>>.

Default Re: I have seen the future....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razor1 View Post
Hey nV owns physX, they can tell ATi to f*ck it if they want to, and that's what they did, so don't go trying to justify your stance by not understanding business tactics. ATi lacks physics on their cards, and at the moment physX has the marketshare lead.
This is exactly my point - it's only being used for marketing and not for "advancing pc gaming" as Rollo put it. Nvidia only cares about the logo they can put on the box. This is also the reason why PhysX should mean jack to customers.

PhysX marketshare lead? Since when?(Note that I'm talking about GPU-assisted PhysX.) Havoc is still the norm in pc-gaming today.

Wish nvidia had never bought Ageia...

K007: As long as people don't resort to name calling a thread like this can be fun!