View Single Post
Old 03-24-10, 03:20 AM   #37
NarcissistZero
Loving Everything Me

Send a message via AIM to NarcissistZero
Default Re: How Long Until They Cannot Be Called Games?(Splinter Cell 5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffmd View Post
Narcissist, You need to look beyond the OLD first person shooter style. First person shooters in which you are given 8 directions move in, a first and secondary fire, a reload button, and maybe a crouch and told to go at it with have been done for over a decade now.
I don't want it to be an FPS for the record, I want it to be more stealth focused like the originals, Chaos Theory especially.

FPS has been dumbed down too though... regenerating health, limited weapons, no more keys or puzzles, no more mazes, etc. etc..

Quote:
You "think" the game will spoon feed you one guy and then require you to multi shot the next group using auto aim, but you clearly missed the labels indicating this was a tutorial level. It was designed to have you charge a combo with a hand to hand kill and then multi shot the following group.
This is true, and I mentioned in my rant that the later levels could change the obvious setups. We will have to wait and see.
I gots one of them high powered gaming computers with an EVGA GTX 480 video thingy and a Q9550 processing device and also one of them Windows 7 64 operating programs with 4GB of some Corsair 1033 DDR2 ram.

Steam, Xbox Live and PSN: StingingVelvet
NarcissistZero is offline   Reply With Quote