Originally Posted by Xion X2
Looks like lee's in the market. Maybe you can purchase one of his.
Lee, I wish you luck, bud. I think you're making a mistake, but if anyone understands the 'hardware bug' it's me. Sometimes you just get antsy.
Is there any way that you could hold onto the 5870s until you've had a chance to test the 480s to see which you like best? Tri-fire is a heck of a setup to part with.
I already sold the two MSI's, I have the HIS left. I had always planned on either going with a couple of 480s or ATi's refresh.
I have a pre order for a 480 at Evga, prolly pick the second up from the egg...I tell ya one thing, I wont pay a dime over msrp....so f**k U ZZ.
Now if the ASUS Matrix comes out in the next two weeks...I might have to rethink my decision.