View Single Post
Old 03-28-10, 04:05 PM   #6
gulizard
"Powerstroke Diesel"

Send a message via MSN to gulizard Send a message via Skype™ to gulizard
Default Re: call of duty 7 detailes

BFV was awesome. It didn't catch on as good as it should have, because at the time a lot of people were still playing desert combat, and BFV required a little bit higher end system to run. It was an awesome game though. Battlefield Vietnam had a great feel to it. Vietnam is probably my favorite conflict out of them all to play in a video game. I love the jungle feel to the games, and the little towns. Best thing about BFV was the little radio system, and then there was the little Korean girl trying to make you feel bad while you was playing telling you you won't win the war. The best part was the menu.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0bq54Cyk48

"How are you, GI Joe? It seems to me that most of you are poorly informed about the going of the war, to say nothing about a correct explanation of your presence over here. Nothing is more confused than to be ordered into a war to die.." lol awesome.

Hope COD7 will be close to this as far as this goes. I loved the little loading screens showing the old TV with the wife sitting on the couch and the old pictures of Buddy Holly on the wall... LOL