View Single Post
Old 03-28-10, 10:01 PM   #5
Tygerwoody
mega ultra God Tit Lord

Default Re: So... I bought Battlefield Bad Company 2... bored already

Quote:
Originally Posted by nutcrackr View Post
How much have you played? I'm creeping up on 20 hours and starting to like it more now. My first impressions were fairly lacklustre, not really sure if that was because I didn't have all the good unlocks or if I wasn't into the play style.

BF2 took me a good 20 hours to really start to enjoy it too.

Single Player is not really that good but who buys a BF game for Single player?
I'm not going to play a game for 20 hours just to maybe like it more.

For reference. I loved Battlefield 2 within 1-2 minutes of playing. Same for Left 4 Dead 1/2. Same for Unreal Tournament 2003/2004. Same for Crysis. Same for Half Life Series. Same for TF2. The list goes on and on.

My feelings for Battlefield BC2 are the same as the Modern Warfare series. Yes i see why other people like it, but most people who like these games are the same that like Halo. They are noobies to FPS genre. I've been playing FPS games for 17 years. You're going to have to bring something better to the table than this cookie cutter FPS to intrigue me.

The best way I can describe how I feel about BFBC2 is that this is the exact same feeling I had when playing Unreal Tournament 3 for the first time. Yea sure its ok... but haven't I done this 20,000 times before?
Tygerwoody is offline   Reply With Quote