View Single Post
Old 03-30-10, 12:00 PM   #13
Toss3
.<<o>>.

Default Re: With 480's Updated Drivers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bee_Dee_3_Dee View Post
I Luv U Toss3! Just wat I wanted to hear!

*continuing* Well, excuse my French, but crap! (jk)

Doesn't getting a case with four fans... three 230mm fans (Top,Side, and Front) and a smaller one to suck it out the back... solve the heat issue?

That is my plan. And the GTX480 is doing me a favor; because with a case like that I'll really be ready for a System upgrade to i7. In about six to nine months.

I've been waiting a long time to get the best of cooling cases.

And an 80+ Gold PSU can help with saving power. Right? And improve performance too.

I need one of those too. I've had my eyes on the best 80+ Gold PSU money can buy for over six months!
So basically you are saying that you needed to get a new case, more fans and a new PSU just to accommodate a single GTX 480 and you see no problem with this? Upgrading to an i7 doesn't warrant better cooling. Noise also doesn't seem to bare any weight with you as adding more fans sure doesn't make your PC run any quieter.