View Single Post
Old 04-01-10, 11:11 AM   #75
ViN86

Default Re: So... I bought Battlefield Bad Company 2... bored already

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tygerwoody View Post
Its Official.

This game is boring as hell without Hardcore mode. If I go as assault, its nearly impossible for me to die by bullets. Sniper bullets are like pea shooters. Another thing about "normal mode" is that you rarely see the "attackers" lose. Hardcore mode is the only time when defenders actually have any kind of shot during the rush. Last night when I went assault, I was planting bombs like crazy. Bullets seemed like they were just bouncing off of me.

My vote is that the NVNews server changes to a hardcore server. It would make things a lot more fun and actually give both teams a chance.
I think you guys would have a lot easier time on the maps if you worked together. Join a squad. Get the squad to have two medics, an assault, and an engineer. Then stick together and work up the sides with the medics in the rear, assault in front, and engi in middle.

Recons should have their own squads so they can get behind enemy lines. But recons should spend 99% of their time spotting and laying down mortar fire instead of sniping.

My two cents...
ViN86 is offline   Reply With Quote