View Single Post
Old 04-02-10, 09:28 AM   #9
Bee_Dee_3_Dee
*BANNED*

Default Re: A little disappointed in Nvidia

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthBeavis View Post
3d gaming. that is where it is at. I am demoing it to thousands of people across the country and have yet to find someone who does not think it is the bees knees. If you want to do 3d gaming on anything other than a small screen, ATI will not work. you can only do 3d with ATI on an IZ3d monitor. With Nvidia you can game on any of the new 3d TVs coming out (current one I am working with is the 50" Panasonic plasma). With Nvidia, you can have better than Eyefinity . . .3d Surround owns it. period

Excellent point DarthBeavis!

I've left out that element as so not to crowed my minuscule brain capacity. And or for, the purpose of focusing on several perimeters that preclude 3D Gaming.

But yes, the 3D gaming the GTX480 can do now is on my list of pros. I just have to hold off on it.

The one curiosity that 3D gaming initiates involves the 120Hz Monitors. Much of the time I enjoy gaming with VS enabled. And 60Hz really stinks. A couple years ago I'd hoped that a revolutionary Triple Buffering solution might come along. But it won't ever transpire. So I want a 120Hz monitor as soon as possible. In fact I want one more than anything!!!! And I might as well enjoy 3D Gaming on one too!
Bee_Dee_3_Dee is offline   Reply With Quote