View Single Post
Old 04-02-10, 12:11 PM   #30
Toss3
.<<o>>.

Default Re: A little disappointed in Nvidia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bee_Dee_3_Dee View Post
Cool. Thanks for clarifying that, Toss3. And for your input too.

(I just realized I must like you a lot because of the "3" in your nik and mine too. I'm not obsessed with the number three, its just a coincidence.)

Many ppl should choose HD5850CF. And the more inexpensive it gets, the more ppl should consider researching it. IMO, never pass up on a good deal.

But still, "Beta" is becoming sort of a Motif. Like, Physx is no prob, just hak it. There's a pattern forming that I hope can be avoided in respect to arguing, hopefully with intelligent questions and not the other tiresome ways.
The only thing that's got me worried about going with cf is the profiles. I know they are putting some more effort into making it work better, but a single card is always the preferred solution. Guess I'll know soon enough; my second 5850 should be here in a week or so!