View Single Post
Old 04-02-10, 09:12 PM   #72
Bee_Dee_3_Dee
*BANNED*

Default Re: A little disappointed in Nvidia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heinz68 View Post
Also useless question. The answer is I didn't bookmark any. There is a site that has 51 Reviews/Benchmarks listed, I'm sure there are more of them. I only did read few reviews on the major sites and few others "Conclusion" only. There is no need for me to read more, have no time for that.

Every site concluded that GTX 480 has the fastest GPU no argument about that. Did not see any site that concluded GTX 480 is the fastest Graphic Card. I think even some of the biggest NVIDIA shills would have hard time to argue that, so I don't know where are you coming from.

I hope this is end the argument at least for me.
Sry I should have asked, "How many GTX480 Reviews/Benchmarks have you Bookmarked?"

The reason that it is not a useless question is that you saying, "a site that has 51 Reviews/Benchmarks listed" exists doesn't tell me anything about how much you have actually looked at the numbers (GTX480 Reviews/Benchmarks) and read the reviews. The reviews are written by experts.

You're not more knowledgeable than the professional experts that write the GTX480 Reviews are you?

To continue on the question, if you had said you Bookmarked say, 10, 15, or maybe even 20, GTX480 Reviews/Benchmarks, I could understand just how odd it is that you think the GTX480 is loosing so much to the HD5970. Because it is not. And you may not have looked at enough Benchmarks to realize it.

I think looking at 10, GTX480 Reviews/Benchmarks, and studying them is an acceptable number. But if you don't read and study at least ten of them you can easily be unaware of the facts.

Now with that said, I will tell you that I have read 13, GTX480 Reviews/Benchmarks and I plan to collect many many more. Before I bought my GTX295 last year I read through and studied over 10 GTX295 Reviews/Benchmarks. And ended up with with a grand total 23.

Here's a post I made on 01-21-2009 with all 23, GTX295 Reviews/Benchmarks:

http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/show...&postcount=138

So, if you want to really prove that what you're saying is true, you need the numbers to back it up. Ever heard of the saying, "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up ...period"?

Show some numbers and prove what you're claiming.

Because the numbers I'm looking at include the HD5970 loosing to the GTX480 in not just one Benchmark but several. And after the driver updates it's only going to get worse for the HD5970 and NOT better.
Bee_Dee_3_Dee is offline   Reply With Quote