View Single Post
Old 04-03-10, 09:52 PM   #115
Bee_Dee_3_Dee
*BANNED*

Default Re: A little disappointed in Nvidia

Quote:
Originally Posted by lee63 View Post
Notice I didn't quote you in my original post...so how was I nit picking you???? it just so happens that my post was under yours.

I think your the one with the questionable attitude....just because I have an ATi card in my sig you have a hissy fit and think I'm directing my thoughts at you.

I don't know who you are nor do I care...If you were gone tomorrow you wouldn't be missed, so go ahead and try me.

Gosh Lee63 I just came close to breaking my arm when I fell out of my chair laughing.

Where did you get that from. Your unbelievable talent at comedy you you have just demonstrated... it is simply superlative, dude. There are no other words to describe it. Other than Fall Out Of Your Chair With A Parachute For Safety When Lee63 Speaks Humor.

Its its just so so funny. When did learn you had it. And is it a good thing the chair struck my arm when I fell out of my chair... for my sore arm has probably saved me dieing a death from a heart attack from laughing continuously for so so long.

Your just a Master of Humor. Right Lee63?

Don't hide it. Because your simply the best most funniest of all the people to have ever posted on the Net. I've never heard anything like you before Lee63. Thank you for the entertainment... I'm forever in your dept. I luv you a million times over for the happiness you've brought to me today. Thank you thank you thank you Lee63.

Bee_Dee_3_Dee is offline   Reply With Quote