View Single Post
Old 04-08-10, 12:32 AM   #31
gulizard
"Powerstroke Diesel"

Send a message via MSN to gulizard Send a message via Skype™ to gulizard
Default Re: The wait is over!

I wont be posting here till this site cleans up this BS. This is nvnews not fanboy ati queer news. I am sick of ATI fan boys. I hate ATI because I did not like their drivers or user interface. I am a fan of one product that has done well for me. I am not some idiot that sees the new corvette is a few MPH faster then the Mustang and runs out and buys it because at the end of the day I still know where reliability is going to be strongest. In this case nvidia is great. The mere fact these cards are capable of running at 95C without issue is amazing to me. People will have to adapt to the fact that the faster these cards get the hotter they will run. This is not a fail by nvidia.

I came to this thread to see that the card was released, not hear some ATI fan boys. I'll be back in a few month when this **** is over. All these same guys were nvidia fans when nvidia was on top, now that the ATI card runs a tad bit cooler, and is afew FPS faster nvidia is the scum of the Earth.