View Single Post
Old 04-08-10, 11:11 AM   #60
ViN86

Default Re: And the award for worst user interface of the year goes to....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tygerwoody View Post
Try switching weapons. Tell me that stupid method for switching weapons was made for PC. PC = Drag and drop. Not click to highlight, then click another area to highlight. Definitely made for a standard controller to do.
Well there is a limited carry capacity and only two weapon slots. I don't think the switching weapons is based on consoles, it's just based on the carry limitations given.

Quote:
How about ALL of the toggles in the game being backwards? Aim isn't toggle. Crouching isn't toggle. Running is toggle . Tell me thats not setup for console friendly.

How about the glorious interface interface that NEVER works for inviting someone to your game? Sure we can blame GameSpy, but I blame the makers of Borderlands. They are the ones who chose Gamespy.
Use the config editor. Aiming and crouching are toggles for me and I like toggle on running so I don't have to hold shift all the time.

http://gbxforums.gearboxsoftware.com...ad.php?t=85874

Quote:
Look. I'm not saying I don't like Borderlands. Its not a bad game. Not by a long shot. Its got some really good things about it. I actually kinda like it in a way. But the interface and controls just downright stink.
After you use that tool, I don't think you will have issues.