View Single Post
Old 04-11-10, 04:46 AM   #64
Muppet

Default Re: Official "I just got a Geforce GTX 470/480" thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by slaWter View Post
Sounds like you were very fast at ordering
I guess I'll also get the first two Gainwards here. Ordered them like 3min after they showed up on the store's website
Even got a nice price reduction (total about $100) on them because the shop didn't know the exact price for the cards at that time
I am there best customer. They are pretty much the biggest PC company in New Zealand. They have special backing by the direct importer. I build all my mates PC's and constantly upgrade them ( sell of my old hardware)

When i want something, I just let them know and they get it for me without needing to pay a deposit. They also give me a discount on any hardware.

I wish we could still get Gainward down here. They still make some pretty cool gear. EVGA will be tops though. Nice discount you got though.
Asus Rampage IV Extreme Black Edition | Intel 4930k | SS Phasechange | 16GB Corsair Platinum DDR3 1866 | Asus GTX680 x2 SLI | Corsair AX1200 Watt PSU | Lian-Li PC-8NWX | Intel 520 120Gb SSD x2 | Samsung S27A950D 27" 120Hz | HP ZR24w 24" S-IPS x3 Nvidia Surround @6000x1200 | Xonar Essence STX
Muppet is offline   Reply With Quote