Here are highlights from our weekly summary of CUDA, GPU computing and GPGPU news. You can read the full roundup here
GPU Technology Conference (GTC 2010) - Call for Submissions is now open!
Learn something new in our GPU computing webinars
- GTC 2010 will be held on Sept. 20-23 in San Jose, Calif.
- Developers, researchers and scientists from around the world are invited to submit proposals and research posters related to innovations in GPU research, technology and applications.
- GTC 2010 is also accepting nominations for "CEO on Stage", a new opportunity for CEOs of startups and emerging companies in the GPGPU/GPU ecosystem to present to attendees, investors and analysts.
- Three concurrent GPU-focused summits will occur under one roof: Emerging Companies Summit; GPU Developers Summit; NVIDIA Research Summit
- To get email updates between now and Sept., sign up here
NVIDIA webinars are a great way to get up to speed on today's hot topics, including CUDA, OpenCL, PGI CUDA Fortran, Parallel Nsight and more. Free and open to the public. Upcoming webinars include:New Parallel Nsight Beta program
Developers are encouraged to sign up for the Parallel Nsight beta. Parallel Nsight is a powerful environment for GPU computing within Microsoft Visual Studio.