View Single Post
Old 04-26-10, 01:59 AM   #267
Amuro
Newtype Ace

Default Re: Official "I just got a Geforce GTX 470/480" thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUYA View Post
I always used Jumbo from Mong Kok as prices are reasonable and either way as I thought there are no after sales support after 7 days from any of these retail shop

How does Hornington's customer support vary? Will they send the part to the distributors etc?

I might have to shop with them if they have better after sales support

I have seen jumbo sell BFG stuff but, low end Geforce 2XX stuff
Yeah, Jumbo is good, but I usually prefer SSP to Mong Kok. I use Capital and Centralfield a lot.

Hornington's the distributor for eVGA, Asus, MSI, Corsair, Coolermasters, and bunch of other brands, and they have a store/showroom conveniently located in SSP as well. If anything goes bad after 7 days, you just take it to their support and repair center, and they will take care of the rest. A friend of mine had a Asus board with a burnt capacitor, and they diagnosed and fixed it for him in 30 minutes.
Lian Li Armorsuit PC-P80 Black | Intel Core i7-3960X @4.3Ghz | Asus Rampage IV Extreme | G.SKILL Ripjaws X 4 x 4GB @1866Mhz CL9 |eVGA GTX 690 Hydro Copper | Cruscial M4 512GB SATA III SSD | WD VelociRaptor 300GB | Samsung Spinpoint F1 HD103UJ 1TB | Pioneer BDR-205BK 12x Blu-ray Burner | Creative x-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty Sound Card | Corsair A1200 1200W PSU

Water cooled by Koolance ERM-3K3UC Cooling System
Amuro is offline   Reply With Quote