Originally Posted by nekrosoft13
i hope that you realize that tools like these are nothing more then a list of video card names, and it checks to see if certain card is on list, it really has nothing to do with being supported or not.
Yea, I know. I've been around gaming for years.
But people that are running 480s are complaining about performance being awful. 15-20 FPS, so there has to be some reason why; more than just a simple "detection".
According to here -
There is a 1.01 update. Steam is running 1.0. I can't find the patch though.
Splinter Cell Conviction v1.01 Update
* Voice chat
* Added DLC support
* Added multi-GPU support (Crossfire/SLI)
* Added ATI Eyefinity support
* Fixed graphic glitches when running in low visual quality
* Fixed Microsoft Wireless X360 controller not being detected properly with some drivers
* Fixed many disconnection problems in coop modes
* Fixed interaction buttons overlapping in certain resolutions/aspect ratios
* Low-end video card optimizations
* Various minor fixes