View Single Post
Old 06-10-10, 12:06 AM   #23
MaXThReAT

Default Re: Prince of Persia The Forgotton Sands

Quote:
Originally Posted by NarcissistZero View Post
Well THAT came out of nowhere. This game is awesome!

It's basically Sands of Time with ten times better graphics and smoother combat. The visuals are stunning, it is the Assassin's Creed engine but it runs at a smooth 60fps on my rig no matter what on max settings... textures are great, mouse and keyboard controls are great. Platforming feels real, like you are doing it, rather than the auto-pilot feel of the last game. Combat is fast-paced with no blocking, you have to dodge enemies and constantly attack. You get life from smashing boxes and killing enemies, not from water.

If you liked Sands of Time at ALL this is a MUST purchase I would say. I feel like I stole something getting this for $25, it's epic and I am so surprised... I was going to cancel my order, but I am glad I forgot.
Thanks for the screenshots. It does look pretty great and it sounds pretty great too. Iím going to have to pick it up for sure. I've been reading and checking out the vids, sounds like they are pretty proud of being able to have up to 50 some characters on the screen.
Evga 280 GTX 621/1349/2268
SB X-Fi FPS / Z-5500 + Buttkicker!

"Don't mind the posts, I've been around longer than most know."
MaXThReAT is offline   Reply With Quote