View Single Post
Old 06-11-10, 09:02 PM   #27
wheeljack12

Send a message via Skype™ to wheeljack12
Default Re: GTX 480- price aside, which brand would you choose?

I thought I read evga let go of their head guy in europe but were keeping operations functional there until they find a replacement. Anyhow, got this from EVGA. they don't have to make public service announcements like this but I think it's cool that they go the extra mile.

Dear EVGA Member,,

Thank you for your purchase from EVGA! We like to make sure that you are receiving and will continue to receive a great experience with your EVGA product.
Have you looked inside your system recently? Dust can be a tough foe against your hardware and EVGA is here to help. Take a few minutes to open up your system and make sure your system is running clean and cool at the same time. Here are some simple steps to keep your EVGA product running for a lifetime of use.

1. Every 30 days get some canned/compressed air and clean out your system. Dust can cause heat issues which can lead to hardware failure if not maintained and cause an unwanted RMA in the future. Remove your components one at a time to thoroughly clean them. Take the time to keep your system clean and keep it running.

2. Preventing dust is just as important as keeping it out of your system. Some cases have built in filters to prevent dust and build up from entering your case. Make sure to clean or replace any filters to maintain good clean airflow into your EVGA system. Don’t have any filters? Take a look online for some simple ways to add filters to your case and keep it clean.

3. Running water cooling? Have you flushed your system recently? Water cooling can become a nightmare if not maintained. Make sure to flush your system to prevent mold, algae and build up from creating complications. Make sure to clean your system fans at the same time, blocked air flow on your radiator can cause just as much trouble.

Following these simple steps to maintain your EVGA system will improve your gaming experience and keep you fraggin’ for a lifetime.

Thank you,
EVGA Customer Service
gigabyte z97x gaming gt mb, 8gb ddr3-1866 mhz ram in dual channel,intel core i7 4790 3.6 ghz quad core cpu, zotac gtx 970 4gb vc,OCZ vector 150 240 gb ssd x 2 in raid 0,evga 1200p2 1200watt 80 plus platinum psu,corsair carbide 500r white case,lg 16x bluray writer, steelseries 6gv2 keyboard ,seiki 39 inch 4k tv, zalman zm-gm3 8200 dpi mouse ,xbox 360 wired controller for windows,adata 16gb usb 2.0 flash drive,windows 8.1 64 bit,creative labs sound blaster zxr pci-e sc,logitech z906 5.1 speakers

I'd rather walk with God in the Dark than shine in the light alone.
wheeljack12 is offline   Reply With Quote