View Single Post
Old 06-18-10, 07:36 AM   #19
NarcissistZero
Loving Everything Me

Send a message via AIM to NarcissistZero
Default Re: Nehrim - At Fate's Edge (TESIV: Oblivion Total Conversion)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nekrosoft13 View Post
1) Its the main story of the game, that can be finished in less than 8 hours for a RPG. Rest of the game is just side mission filler
You can't play only the main mission, ignoring the dozens of hours of other missions, and then complain it was too short. Oblivion has a lot of problems but length is certainly not one of them. You can beat Morrowind in 7 minutes, but I spent 200+ hours on that game.

Quote:
2) The bigger more hilarious part is that world is falling apart and because of the stupid enemy/monster scaling system the world can be saved by a weak nobody, you can beat he game not even raising your character level, any peasant could save the world.
I agree, level scaling sucked. Thankfully they seemed to have learned that lesson judging by Fallout 3, where it was toned down almost to Morrowind levels. Now if they could just learn how to write dialogue we'd be good to go!
I gots one of them high powered gaming computers with an EVGA GTX 480 video thingy and a Q9550 processing device and also one of them Windows 7 64 operating programs with 4GB of some Corsair 1033 DDR2 ram.

Steam, Xbox Live and PSN: StingingVelvet
NarcissistZero is offline   Reply With Quote